Vacuuming is very important for a carpet cleaning company before they clean carpet. This will get rid of the excess dust that other cleaning processes will leave behind.
When it comes to choosing a carpet cleaning company, get some preliminary information over the phone. What do they bill for and what is included. Often, you will find that a carpet cleaning company is willing to move your furniture for no additional cost.
Before you select a carpet cleaning company, do some comparison shopping. Check out customer reviews and do your own research before deciding. Ask about any guarantees for service done with the carpet cleaning company. They should be willing to repeat the service if you arent happy with how your carpets turned out etc.
Plenty of people will present themselves as professionals. For that reason alone it is important to ask questions and read the fine print to make sure the carpet cleaning company that you have hired are professionally qualified and that there aren’t any hidden fees.
Here are a few questions to ask to help you find the most professional carpet cleaners:
– Ask Specific Questions about the carpet cleaning
– Do you charge extra to move furniture?
– Do you charge extra for “odour removal” or “pet problems”?
– How long until I can walk on the clean carpet?
– What type of carpet cleaning solutions do you use? Solvent, Detergents, etc.,
– Are there any harmful odours that might be a problem for my pets, children or people with allergies?
– Is your carpet cleaning company insured
– Are there any discounts or promotions you’re running that can reduce the price?
Different professional carpet cleaning services offer different cleaning options. Manage your expectations by conveying them to the cleaning company clearly – along with establishing the price of the carpet cleaning service – before work begins.
2. What To Do Before the Carpet Cleaners Arrive.
Remove kids, pets, and houseplants from the areas to be cleaned. Secure breakable and valuable items. Put clutter away. Clear knickknacks off furniture that the cleaners will be moving.
3. After the Carpet Cleaning is Done.
Inspect the work. If you notice any areas unclean or not suitably shampooed, make them known to the cleaner immediately and ask that the area be re-cleaned.
Carpet Doctor: 23 Limewood Road, Raheny, Dublin 5, Ireland
Phone: 086 600 6086 | Email: email@example.com