Removing Vomit from your Carpet or Upholstery
There aren’t many parents who relish this task but most of us have had to face the disgusting chore of cleaning up a Vomit.
1. Remove the excess (particularly the solids) using some Kitchen Towel.
2. Using Cold water and a lighly wetted sponge, try to remove of the liquids
3. Cover generously with Bicarbonate of Soda.
4. Allow to dry for about 30 minutes.
5. Remove Bicarbonate of Soda with a vacuum cleaner.
6. Then mix one Teaspoon of Washing-up liquid into 2 litres of warm water.
7. Using a Tea Towel that has been submerged in the solution and then wrung out, so it is only damp. Gently blot the area (Blot, don’t rub!), taking care not to over wet the suite.
8. Vomit odours are generally hard to fully neutralise. A professional Deodorisation or Hot Water Extraction clean is always advisable.
Carpet Doctor: 23 Limewood Road, Raheny, Dublin 5, Ireland
Phone: 086 600 6086 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org