Top 5 Reasons for Spring Carpet Cleaning
Time for Spring Carpet Cleaning? Spring Cleaning is a heavy task and an important one too. Why is it beneficial to call in professionals like the Carpet Doctor based in Dublin? To answer it simply, professional carpet cleaning helps your house to look and feel so much better.
1. Professional Carpet Cleaning Eliminates Trapped Pollutants. Sometimes it’s better to not know what’s floating around your home, but according to the EPA, a dirty carpet can retain several sources of indoor air pollutants, such as; pet dander, allergens, lead, particle pollution, and everyday dirt and dust. Toxic airborne gases can adhere to these particles and also get trapped within the carpet. Professional carpet cleaning kills bacteria and can remove deeply trapped pollutants. It also removes stains and dirt from your carpets and will extend the lifespan of your carpeting, keeping it looking like new longer and saving you from having to replace it prematurely.
2. Professional Carpet Cleaning can Eliminate Dust Mite Infestations. Many homes have dust mite infestations, yet go unnoticed as the creatures are microscopic. Dust mites aren’t allergens, but they often leave behind faeces and body fragments which are. Because of the microscopic size of these particles, they can easily be inhaled when the area is disturbed, which can make existing allergies flare up or get worse. Hot water extraction exposes your carpet to high temperature water that kills dust mites.
3. Professional Carpet Cleaning can Help Prevent Mould Growth. Some areas have high humidity levels, creating an environment where dirty carpets are exposed to moisture and leaving them a high risk of developing mould growth. Moisture frequently gets tracked into the home and can sink deep in the carpet fibres. Hot water extraction cleaning removes dirt, dust and mites while leaving virtually nothing behind due to the industrial suctioning equipment. One of the greatest benefits of modern professional carpet cleaning methods is that they practically eliminate the drying period for all types of carpets. There’s no risk of mould or mildew build up because there’s hardly any dampness and is completely dry within a few hours (not 24 or more hours).
4. Professional Carpet Cleaning Provides “Green” Solutions. There is a thought that professional carpet cleaning uses damaging chemicals, but that’s a misconception. The most effective professional carpet cleaning method is hot water extraction. Certified products (conditioners, stain removers and protectors) that are used during hot water extraction are safe for all types of carpet and most importantly, safe for kids, pets and the environment. There is no residue left behind in your carpets and nothing polluting to the environment, so homeowners can relax knowing their clean carpets are not at the expense of the planet.
5. Professional Carpet Cleaning Provides Customer Satisfaction. Anytime you call for in-home service, please make sure the company’s technicians that you invite into your home are licensed and insured like the Carpet Doctor. A reputable, honest company will also provide you a quote as well as a guarantee to help protect your investment in hiring professionals. The Carpet Doctor Carpet Cleaning goes above industry standard to make sure that the people we send into your home are people that we would want in our own home.
Contact the Carpet Doctor based in Dublin today.
Carpet Doctor: 23 Limewood Road, Raheny, Dublin 5, Ireland
Phone: 086 600 6086 | Email: email@example.com